Redeem codes for construction and dismantling passes of THE TIRE COLOGNE
The easy admission process for our trade fairs
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1. Redeem your digital admission ticket code:
- You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to THE TIRE COLOGNE and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the THE TIRE COLOGNE app).
- After redeeming your ticket code, you will receive an order confirmation for your ticket for the set-up and dismantling period of THE TIRE COLOGNE.
2. Download the THE TIRE COLOGNE app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the THE TIRE COLOGNE app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 5 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. Arrive at THE TIRE COLOGNE to complete the assembly and dismantling work:
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the THE TIRE COLOGNE app.
- The Covid restrictions for trade fairs and events in North Rhine-Westphalia were lifted in April 2022. However, Koelnmesse strongly recommends that you only enter the exhibition centre if you have been vaccinated against, have recently recovered from or have tested negative for Covid, and that you voluntarily wear a medical mouth nose protection.
Order additional codes for construction and dismantling passes
Would you like to reorder codes?
If the codes for exhibitor passes and construction/dismantling passes sent by e-mail are not sufficient, exhibitors can conveniently reorder additional codes online.To the reorder form