GLOBAL RETREADING CONFERENCE
"GLOBAL RETREADING CONFERENCE" as part of THE TIRE COLOGNE 2022
The "Global Retreading Conference" (GRC) had a very successful start at the leading global industry trade fair "The Tire Cologne 2018".
After the corona-related cancellation of the follow-up trade fairs, the European retreading association BIPAVER in cooperation with Koelnmesse would like to make the next GRC again what it already was in 2018: An international industry event for the retreading sector, offering a global platform for exchanging views on relevant topics. The leading trade fair for the tire industry, "THE TIRE COLOGNE" (24-26 May 2022) in Cologne, Germany, provides the ideal framework event for this.
The GRC 2018 already showed, through a variety of topics and speakers from all over the world, that the GRC motto "Bringing the retreading world together" was rightly chosen. Ten speakers from seven countries and four continents ensured a successful event.
Key topics for 24 May 2022, with high-profile speakers:
- the role of retreading in context of the European "Green Deal"
- the planned extension of the European tire labelling regulation to retreaded truck and bus tires
- the position and development of retreading worldwide
- the support of politics and society
- the presentation of international retreading market
- technical innovations and developments
- networking with new international contacts
SAVE THE DATE
The Global Retreading Conference 2022 takes place on 24 May 2022 at Koelnmesse!
- Participation is free of charge
- The reservation start date as well as the planned agenda will be announced in time on this website
- Please make your reservation early on this website
- The number of participants is limited