The inaugural J2A Awards will be staged as part of THE TIRE COLOGNE international trade fair. The awards will culminate in a day of presentations at a forum for short-listed projects.
The announcement of winners will be accompanied by a panel discussion on the future direction of the tire manufacturing and supply-chain sectors in the digital era.
Vice president and group publisher of the Crain Global Polymer Group
Here you will find further information: J2A website
Entries for the J2A Awards are invited individually or jointly as partners in a project for the following categories:
- Tire manufacturers, distributors, retailers
- Automation vendors and suppliers of IT services to the tire industry
- Suppliers of equipment and/or materials to the tire industry
- Suppliers of systems used in handling and distribution of finished tires
- Service/support organisations involved in any of the above activities
The J2A Awards winners will be decided by a judging panel comprised of independent experts from both the tire industry and automation sector. They will, firstly, draw up a shortlist of finalists from the entries, based on their potential significance for the tire industry of the future.
Editor of European Rubber Journal