2 Mar 2018
A new event format celebrates its premiere at THE TIRE COLOGNE.
At the most important trade fair for the tire industry, Koelnmesse and the European retreading association BIPAVER are organising an international conference for the retreading industry. At the Global Retreading Conference, the world's most important players present their innovations. The list of speakers includes experts and representatives of international associations. The range of topics is equally broad, with lectures on new technologies and processes, political framework conditions as well as trends and best cases from global markets:
- Ralf Frohwerk, Global Head Business Development SLM Solutions GmbH, Lübeck, Germany: Metal 3D Printing Technology (SLM) for tire mould series production
- Stefan Dengler, Managing Director SDS Systemtechnik GmbH, Calw, Germany: The state of the art of modern tire inspection
- Detlef Witt, Head of Global Product Management RemaTipTop AG, Poing, Germany: Solvent free tire repair systems in the retreading application
- Tim van der Rijken, General Secretary BIPAVER and VACO, VACO, Leiden, The Netherlands: The EU retreading market and its challenges
- Jean-Pierre Taverne, EU Coordinator End-of-Life Tyres & Circular Economy, ETRMA, Brussels, Belgium: RETREADING - A VIRTUOUS CIRCULAR ECONOMY MODEL
- Leandro Rigon, Representative of ALARNEU, International Business Director Vipal Rubber, Porto Allegre, Brazil: The latin America’s retreading industry overview
- Tim Hercock, President RMA, Managing Director Vacu-Lug Traction Tyres Ltd. Grantham, UK: The UK retreading market and strategies to survive as independent TBR retreader
- Paulose Varughese, Director Midas Treads Pvt Ltd, Kottayam, Kerala, India: The development of the Indian retreading market and its chances and challenges
- Coen Heukshorst, Sales Manager Retreading and Extrusion Solutions VMI Holland BV, Epe, Netherlands: AUTOMATION IN THE RETREADING OPERATION
- David Stevens, Managing Director Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau Falls Church, USA: Overview of the US retreading market and improvements in plant efficiency
Benefit from current market insights, new technological developments and use the Global Retreading Conference for successful networking.