The admission ticket vouchers offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
For you as exhibitor:
You can print your company name, hall and stand number on the vouchers. Your customers then see immediately who has sent them the voucher.
- The handy DIN long size makes handling easier and saves postage.
- Your customers can redeem their vouchers directly at the THE TIRE COLOGNE ticket shop at www.thetire-cologne.com/tickets. The admission ticket is available for printing or for mobile devices. This saves time and enables your customers to enter the trade fair quickly. Alternatively, they can bring the vouchers to the fair trade and exchange them at the ticket office for day tickets. It’s easy!
For your customers:
- Your customers can now redeem their admission ticket vouchers quite simply online and register for the trade fair at the same time.
- The admission ticket can be printed immediately after the voucher has been redeemed.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- When your costumer redeems the voucher online, he or she will receive the free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. He can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains)
- Access to the expanded online information offers users an optimal and comfortable way to plan their visit to the trade fair. Make use of these benefits for yourself and your customers! Send out your admission ticket vouchers to your important partners and customers in good time. And don’t forget to draw their attention to this service.
Finally, a few useful tips on the use of your admission ticket vouchers:
- Please compare the serial numbers of the vouchers listed in the delivery note with those on the original vouchers. In case of discrepancies, please let us know immediately.
- Before you send the admission ticket vouchers/voucher codes to your customers, make a note of the serial numbers. We will send you a list of the vouchers redeemed along with your invoice. This will make it easy for you to find out which customers have made use of your vouchers.
- Please note that we will not return the original vouchers to you.