Journey to Automation Awards
European Rubber Journal launched the Journey to Automation (J2A) Awards initiative in 2020 to recognise leading players in the field of automation and digital transformation in the tire industry.
- J2A Award for Tire Manufacture
- J2A Award for Tire Technology
- J2A Award for Tire Logistics
- J2A Award for Tire Sustainability
- J2A Tire Industry Leadership Award
Winning projects in the inaugural J2A Awards include
- Continental: C.A.R.E (Connected. Autonomous. Reliable. Electrified) programme
- Michelin, Connecting Tires to their Ecosystem through RFID
- Cimcorp, Improving Data Analytics of the Tire Factory
- Black Donuts: eKanban
- Rubberway: Engaging your Supply Chain Towards Sustainability
- Trelleborg (TWS): CTIS+ Smart Product for Sustainable Farming; Fleet Management; ELT Management
Also recognised by the J2A expert judging panel were digitalisation projects at Goodyear, Hankook, HF, VMI, Toyo, among others.
For more information, please visit the J2A website.
Editor of European Rubber Journal
- THE TIRE COLOGNE
J2A Media partners
- Automotive News Europe
- Rubber & Plastics News
- Tire Business