Journey to Automation Awards
- J2A Award for Tire Manufacture
- J2A Award for Tire Technology
- J2A Award for Tire Logistics
- J2A Award for Tire Sustainability
- J2A Tire Industry Leadership Award
- Mohammad Behroozi, Senior Vehicle Dynamicist, General Motors
- Malory Davies, Former Editor, Logistics Manager Magazine
- Don Detore, Editor, Tire Business
- Pieter van der Klooster, Director of International Business Development, ISA (International Society of Automation)
- Bruce Meyer, Editor, Rubber & Plastics News
- Nikesh Mistry, Sector Head - Industrial Automation, GAMBICA
- Jacob Peled, Founder and Executive Chairman, Pelmar Group
- Patrick Raleigh, Editor, European Rubber Journal
- Charlotte Stonestreet, Editor, Controls, Drives & AutomationDr. Harald Weber, Project Manager for Technology and Innovation, VDMA Plastics and Rubber Machinery
The judging panel drawed up a shortlist of finalists from the entries, based on their potential significance for the tire industry of the future. The J2A finalists were announced in the July/August 2020 issue of European Rubber Journal.
In September the winners were announced via a special livestream that took place during the ITEC 2020 Virtual Edition. ITEC - International Tire Exhibition and Conference - is organised by ERJ’s sister publication, Rubber & Plastics News.
For more information, please visit the J2A website.
J2A Supporters: THE TIRE COLOGNE, ETRMA, BRV
J2A Media Partners: Automotive News Europe, Automobilwoche, Rubber & Plastics News, Tire Business, IRJournal.com
Editor of European Rubber Journal