The Future Tire Conference 2019 will focus on sustainability, covering the challenges and opportunities this critical topic provides to the tire industry. Experts from throughout the industry - manufacturers, suppliers, scholars, academics and association leaders - are presenting topics that include trends, materials, sourcing, and the impact of sustainability on the future of the industry.
At the Future Tire Conference, industry experts from around the world will seek to identify the technologies, systems and strategies that are most likely to play the biggest role in the fast-emerging, new era for tire production and distribution.
KEY TOPICS (extract)
- Advancing sustainability in the tire industry
- Sustainable management of the natural rubber supply chain
- Responsible sourcing of rubber for tire manufacturing
- Tire recycling technology update and analysis of the likely options going forward
- Automation for the sustainable tire factory of the future
- A holistic, end-to-end approach to improving tyre recycling circularity
- Dip technology – freely available to everyone
Register by the 11 April 2019 to claim the early bird rates:
Full conference: € 775.00 + German VAT
Day rate: € 515.00 + German VAT
Go to www.tire-conferences.com to book your place and for further information.