27.-28. Juni 2017: Future Tire Conference
The FUTURE TIRE CONFERENCE2017, organised by European Rubber Journal, will take place on the 27-28 June 2017 at the Leonardo Royal Hotel in Cologne, Germany. The conference will bring together top-level industry leaders and decision-makers to discuss the technology and market developments that are shaping the future of the tire industry.
Tire production and supply is becoming increasingly complex, requiring more highly automated/integrated manufacturing systems and new supply-chain models to meet the changing needs of the market. Indeed, the future success of all players in this sector will depend on their ability to optimise efficiency, quality and safety and increase responsiveness to market demands by cutting lead times and allowing the production of smaller batches.
At the Future Tire Conference, industry experts from around the world will seek to identify the technologies, systems and strategies that are most likely to play the biggest role in the fast-emerging, new era for tire production and distribution.
- Examination of what will be the biggest game changers over the next 5-10 years
- Key focus on advances in tire-plant automation: what changes are being adopted
- What do manufacturers need to do now to adapt, shape and harness the technological revolution?
- Investment decisions to support new automated machines and technologies
- How increasingly connected smart cars are impacting tire design
- How can technology be used to enhance industry skills and training?
- Using real-time data analytics to create more efficient life cycle production
- RFID capabilities to track and trace processes
- Smarter supply chain and logistics solutions
- Lean manufacturing and distribution
Register by the 28 April 2017 to claim the early bird rates:
Full conference: €725 + German VAT
Day rate: €465 + German VAT
Go to www.tire-conferences.com for further information and to book your place.
If you have any queries please contact Sarah Arnold on +1 (330) 865 6169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org